Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fall Festival Blog Hop Info & Sign-ups!


Hello everyone! Lizzy at Cornucopia of Reviews and I have joined forces to host what we're calling Fall Festival. 


What is it?

Fall Fest is a chance for book bloggers to come together to host contests, interviews, guest posts, and to post about their favorite books/upcoming fall and winter releases. It's also a great way to spread the word about your blog and to find new blogs to follow! Lizzy and I will both be hosting contests and we hope you will too!


When is it?

September 14 - 21! 

How do I participate? 

Add your blog to the linky below. We will email you with a form to help figure out what you'd like to post during the fest! Grab the button below and display it somewhere on your blog :)

Do I need to be in the US?

Not at all! You can participate from anywhere in the world!


I'm an author and I would be willing to donate my time to give an interview or a guest post!

Hurrah!! Please send one of us an email at Cornucopiaofreviews@gmail.com or thehidingspot@live.com, and we'll let you know about the process - it's super simple!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!