Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition


This week's topic: Top Ten Authors Who Deserve More Recognition

It was so difficult to choose only 10 authors this week... there are way too many authors that are regularly overlooked that are so, so fantastic! To simplify this week's post, I just chose an author and included an image of a book that I personally love that they've written. Don't miss these authors!

Link your TTT post in the comments and I'll stop by your blog as well!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous blog The Broke and the Bookish!
_____________________________
1. Mindi Scott

2. Courtney Summers


3. Michele Jaffe

4. Natalie Standiford

5. Cath Crowley

6. Carol Lynch Williams


7. Hannah Harrington
8. Lorraine Zago Rosenthal


9. Catherynne M. Valente

10. Emmy Laybourne


9 comments:

  1. I've got some of these on my TBR list. I have just added This Is Not A Test. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of some of these authors, but haven't read any of their books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you that Emmy Laybourne should be getting more recognition!

    Freefall and This is Not a Test sound like really good reads. I have added them to my TBR pile.

    I love your site! New BlogLovin Follower!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I want to climb inside Catherynne M. Valente's mind! Her MG series is just... PERFECT. No other word to describe it. Also really liked Crowley's GRAFFITI MOON, so I'll be looking out for more from her. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read tons of YA and only YA and the only one Ive read is Grafitti Moon- awesome book. I haven't heard of half these titles/ authors, and I'm so glad you posted this, so I can check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shameful part is that I own a few of these but have never read them! I need a good hiding spot to sit in, so I can wallow in self-pity uninterrupted. ;)

    -Madeleine

    P.S. It's been so long since I've seen your blog! It's darling. And don't think my silence reflects on you or any other book bloggers. Blame it on school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list! there are definitely a lot of authors out there that I love and think deserve more recognition. I tell everyone to read Stephanie Kuehnert, especially Ballads of Suburbia. Seriously, it's one my most-fave list.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. A truly great author who I never see discussed on blogs is Joseph Kanon. I've read everything he's written, and they're all really good. They're literary mystery/thrillers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm gonna check out "Graffiti Moon." Looks like it could be great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!