Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cover of the Week (29)

Cover of the Week is a weekly feature at The Hiding Spot, in which I share a cover that gives me that swoony feeling.



The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Simon & Schuster/9.27.2011
Description (from Goodreads):
Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a
hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember
that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She definitely doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been
through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.



Michelle Hodkin's THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER is one of my top 10 most anticipated debuts of 2011... and now that there's a cover to look at, I'm even more interested! Absolutely gorgeous! Hurry up, September...!

7 comments:

  1. This cover is just stunning. I can't wait to read the book and I barely know what it's about! I am so guilty of reading books just because of a creative or provocative cover. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the cover and I like the summary.


    ps. I have an award for you on my blog: http://www.yabooknerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this eerie cover almost as much as the summary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this one even more now as well. I LOVE the cover. So beautiful.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cover is amazing!!!! Thanks for posting it! simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that cover is absolutely incredible...

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!