Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (26)

WoW is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine!

Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Dutton Juvenile, December 9, 2010
Description:
It's about a girl. It's about a boy. It's about Parisian boarding school, almond-scented macarons, famous cemeteries, and cinemaphiles. It's about heartache. And it's about true love.

TRUE LOVE. If a book's description says anything about love, you can pretty much guarantee that I'll be picking it up. Plus the cover is absolutely adorable!

4 comments:

  1. I love Stephanie Perkins blog! I so can't wait for this book, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cover! Sounds like happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah another new title for me. This is why I love WoW. I will be looking for this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this book is set in Paris. It promises to be a fantastic YA romance based on the description. Fantastic WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!