Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Contest: Win a copy of Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison

Angela Morrison is giving away one copy of her new novel SING ME TO SLEEP here at The Hiding Spot!
SING is a wonderful novel and a must-read for anyone that loved her debut novel, TAKEN BY STORM. Though the story is very different in SING than in STORM, Morrison still mananged to reach out and touch my heart. The novel left me emotional and a bit drippy, but I'm glad I read it and I look forward to more from Morrison in the years to come!

Now, on to the contest!!

To be eligible to win, you must fill out the FORM !

As always, there are extra entries available. All extra entries are detailed on the form, but a few are mentioned below as well!

+5 Share the SING ME TO SLEEP book trailer. You can post this virtually anywhere to gain 5 extra entries, just be sure to leave me a link. (The book trailer can be found at the bottom of this post!)
+4 Comment on the guest post Angela Morrison wrote for The Hiding Spot, HERE!
+3 Link this contest in a tweet. Be sure to include @thehidingspot in tweet and leave me your @name!
+3 Spread the word about this contest! Be sure to leave link.
+3 Follow The Hiding Spot! Thank you!! :)

This contest will close March 30, 2010! Open to US and Canadian mailing addresses only! (Sorry!)

Good luck and have fun!


6 comments:

  1. Great! I can't wait to read this book

    It's worldwide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same question. Its international?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this book. I read Taken by Storm, Angela's other book, and I absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there,

    I just gave you an award at:
    http://mysterysuspence.blogspot.com/2010/03/special-announcement-awards.html

    Thank you,
    A.F. Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another one I would really like to read - what a great guest post!

    Congratulations on the book Angela!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!