Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cover Alert: Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey

The cover for Beth Fantaskey upcoming novel, Jekyll Loves Hyde, has finally been unveiled!



Isn't it pretty??

Here is the closest I could find to a summary... it is from an interview with Beth!

"... [a] dark-but-fun, supernatural romance about two teenagers who discover they have a shared destiny, related to the old novel The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Unfortunately, the more the shy heroine, Jill, starts to fall in love with the mysterious hero, Tristen, the more dangerous he becomes to her. There’s lots of mystery and twists and turns to the plot."


I can't wait for this book! I think it sounds even better than Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside!





6 comments:

  1. Wow awesome! I love the cover- this looks so good!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love this!!! I stole it from you! I've been wanting to see this cover, forever! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. It kind of reminds me of the Jessica's Guide cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the cover? I was going to post it on my WOW but will wait until next week.

    This is such a fab cover, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting for this cover! Great find. Love it. Cannot wait to read the book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! Can't wait!

    If you don't mind I am going to snag the summary. I will link back to you!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!