Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Revamping blog, etc.

So I've decided that my blog needs to be updated, changed, and, for lack of a better term, given more attention. Sometimes my blog is neglected because my desktop at home is suuuuupper slllloooow. And it drives me nuts. I'd like to be able to say that I like to enjoy things and take my time, but that is totally not me. I make french toast on high. I love to saute things. I have a really hard time driving the speed limit. Even when I set the cruise. So, yeah, that is definitely a deterrent.

But that Sara is gone! Replaced with a new Sara that will set time aside to work on her blog. :)

I'd like to add some new feature-ish things. Like contests. And blogs about upcoming books that I am drooling over. (Not literally I hope). And other things that happen in my life. Because the blog is kind like these Amish brownies I had the other day (dry, really dry). And also I need some followers... other than the super amazing ones I have. Are we not enough? (You may be asking.) And honestly, you are, but don't you want fellow followers? And possibly people to converse with while persuing my blog? I'm going to go out on a limb and answer yes to that question.

So, yeah, its time to get serious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!