Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Friday, March 20, 2009

Review: Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott


From inside cover:
"My name is Danielle. I'm eighteen. I've been stealing things for as long as I can remember.
Dani has been trained as a thief by the best - her mother. Together, they move from town to town, targeting wealthy homes and making a living by stealing antique silver. They never stay in one place long enough to make real connections, real friends - a real life.
In the beach town of Heaven, though, everything changes. For the first time, Dani starts to feel at home. She's making friends and has even met a guy. But these people can never know the real Dani - because of who she is. When it turns out that her new friend lives in the house they've targeted for thier next job and the cute guy is a cop, Dani must question where her loyalties like: with the life she's always known - or the one she's always wanted."

When I saw that Elizabeth Scott read this book I expected to love it, and I wasn't disappointed! Dani is a character that is easy to love and root for! I really liked Greg... my head I have always picture him kind of like Leo from Veronica Mars. This book not only was insightful, it was also romantic and funny. I can't wait for more book by Scott... she hasn't let me down yet! 10 out of 10 stars for Stealing Heaven!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!