Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

New Books

I just got new books so I am in a very happy mood. It feels like it is my birthday, possibly even Christmas (which is a nice feeling since I've actually started outgrow the time when Christmas is sparkly and exciting - now it is just comforting.) I suppose I should add these to my list of books to read the Spring Library Thing...

Sebastian by Anne Bishop
Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot
Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Novels by Laurell K. Hamilton

There are a few books that I'm anxiously awaiting as well:

Girl At Sea by Maureen Johnson
The Heart of Stars by Kate Forsyth
Kushiel's Justice by Jacqueline Carey

I hate the waiting...

I also just got news that Betwixt author Tara Bray Smith is planning a sequel to come out sometime next yr... so any that read Betwixt and liked it or read the review and are interested - you're in luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!